With the new X-ray scanner Multitom Rax, it’s no longer either/or. Multitom Rax uniquely combines patient care and productivity, bringing them to a whole new level. Its Robotic Advanced X-ray technology (RAX) delivers a combination of high asset utilization, new clinical insights including natural Real 3D, and less patient positioning and transfers.
All in one room. It’s the world’s first Twin Robotic X-ray scanner.
Features & Benefits
Multitom Rax offers your radiology department excellent patient care as well as high productivity.Itsrange of application is so comprehensive that we had to create a new category: Twin Robotic X-ray.
Perform a multitude of X-rays – in just one room
Improve asset utilization and save on room costs with Multitom Rax – by integrating multiple X-ray capabilities in one room.
- Multi-modality – radiography, 3D tomography, fluoroscopy, angiography …
- Multi-clinical – from trauma, orthopedic, intervention, pain management, and more
- Multi-dimensional – static, dynamic, and natural Real 3D
- Multi-patient – pediatric, geriatric, bariatric, immobile, trauma patients – almost every patient you can think of
See reality with Real 3D – for the first time
See the unseen in Real 3D with Multitom Rax – the first X-ray scanner that allows exams and diagnoses under natural weight-bearing, opening up new clinical possibilities.
- First time realistic 3D images under natural weight-bearing, in lying, stitting and standing conditions
- Low-dose protocols
- Comfortable patient positioning with open design
Let the robots move – not your patients
Prevent your patient from pain and risks – by letting the scanner revolve around your patient and utilizing its open, patient-centered design.
- Less patient risks and pain due to fewer patient transfers and repositioning
- Full patient focus and access, e.g. for interventions
- Excellent image quality at low dose
- Better care for pediatric, geriatric, bariatric, immobile and trauma patients
Define standards easily – and multiply your productivity
Achieve higher productivity and reduce costs – through flexible room utilization, standardized workflows, and reproducible results.
- Simplify hospital pathways, use fewer rooms and increase utilization
- Standardize results for constant outcomes with robotic precision – consistent usability and image impression
- Streamline cost with MAX functionalities, high scanner reliability and preventive service
Be future-proof – with Twin Robotic X-ray
Make your investment future-proof. Defining the category of Twin Robotic X-ray, Multitom Rax is designed to be flexibly adapted to changing requirements – including future applications.
- Adapt easily and be prepared for changes in patient mix and healthcare regulations
- Stay ahead with unique innovative functionalities
- Be future-proof with an investment in the newest X-ray technology from the world market leader in healthcare imaging
Multitom Rax offers the widest range of applications in just one room. Each of them at expert level – without compromising clinical functionality. It’s a Multi-Expert scanner.
Fully utilize your Multitom Rax room to perform a wide range of exams – and explore your own possibilities for leveraging its multiple capabilities.